Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
As moms, money is something we have to learn how to manage. It’s a part of life, so let’s talk about it! In this episode, Mona talks with two special guests: Bob and Linda Lotich.
By learning how to be good stewards of their money, Bob and Linda paid off their home at a young age and have donated $1 million to good causes. Tune in to learn how to be a wise steward of the wealth God blesses you with!
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts