1. Use an external microphone with your laptop and make sure it is configured with Zoom:
(Settings > Audio > Microphone). 2. I also recommend using the default audio settings: “Automatically adjust microphone volume” and “Auto” for “Suppress background noise.”
1. Please wear headphones/earbuds during our interview to eliminate echos/feedback on the recording. If you don’t have any headphones available to you, please make sure that you’re in a quiet space and have your speakers set on low volume during the interview.
Adjust your video settings
1. With your Zoom app open, go to Preferences > Settings > Video. 2. The recommended settings are:
– Mirror my video
– Touch up my appearance set to between 20-40%
– Adjust for low light: Auto
Get Started Below
Fill out this form to learn more about becoming a guest on the MomsLikeUs Podcast!
Login to Mona Corwin, Creator of the MomsLikeUs Academy, Podcast and Community
Enter the username or e-mail you used in your profile. A password reset link will be sent to you by email.