Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
It’s important to have friends to share our life with. But how can we teach our kids how to make friends and be good friends themselves?
In this episode, Mona chats with her friend, special guest Lainie Montgomery about what mothers can do to help their children be good friends. Lainie has been the Director of Spiritual Development at Prestonwood Christian Academy for 12 years, and as a mom of 5, she has some excellent tips.
Stay tuned to learn how to help your kids know their unique identity in God and how that can impact their friend-making.
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts