Here’s what’s in The Ultimate Christmas Traditions (They’ll NEVER Forget) Bundle:
12 of my best teachings, resources, and secret traditions all in one place for one super low price:
- Bye Bye Cray Cray Christmas Planner
The MomsLikeUs Exclusive System to having a stress-free happy Christmas. This time-tested Christmas planner is perfect for every mom that wants to make Christmas memories that matter and not break the bank.
- Time Tested Traditions to Keep Christ at the Center of Christmas
Keeping Christ, the center during the holidays can be a so hard with all the focus on getting stuff and the fun of Santa. Here are six family traditions that have made it in our family for decades.
- The BEST Must Do Online Links You Don’t Want to Miss
Six of the Best online memory making must do’s! These are soooo good! This resource alone will create new fun traditions.
- The Ultimate Christmas Movie Checklist.
Mom Mentor Approved checklist you won’t have to give a second thought to hitting play when it’s family movie or” Mumma’s got to get things done” time.
- Keep them Smiling: Kids Jokes for the Holidays
I don’t know why but kids love to tell jokes to adults. Help them be ready with 25 of the funniest one. Great for lunch boxes too.
- MomsLikeUs Approved Christmas Books
Want Christmas books that support your Christian values but don’t have time to research or read them all? No worries, I did all the research for you and gave you the links to find them fast!
- Tell Your Kids About Santa…Without Breaking Their Hearts (Training Video)
This training provides the perfect way to let your sweet ones in on the secret and leave them still excited about Santa and Christmas. (Value $50)
- The Ultimate Christmas Eve Box
A fresh new tradition for your family. All the instructions are included for your very own Christmas Eve box from the Elves at the North Pole.
- Santa’s Official Nice List Certificate
This adorable MomsLikeUs Exclusive signed by Santa himself will keep your kids on their toes every year.
- The Exclusive “Christ IS My Christmas” Interactive Family Devotional
The 24-day interactive family devotional cards that count down the days until Christmas using unique objects and riddles whose answers can only be found in the Bible. Fun to use with Elf on the Shelf too.
- Mumma C’s Christmas Recipes
Our entire family loves to cook. So as a mom mentor I get asked all the time about great recipes. Now I share them with you. PSST… now you’re part of the family secret too.
- Top 6 Memory Makers That Keep Jesus in Your Family’s Christmas
A quick read of some of my favorite ideas for memorable experiences while keeping with the true meaning of Christmas.
There are no reviews yet.