Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
In Part 2 of Mona’s conversation with Hannah Corwin, portrait photographer and creator of The “But God” Book, they look at the weight of a call on someone’s life and what inviting God into the work He gives you looks like when he gives you a “But God” moment.
If you’re like Hannah and the people in her book, you learn to trust him no matter what.
Stay tuned to hear the rest of Hannah’s story and what her life looks like now.
Hannah lives in Nashville with her husband Max. She’s the author of The “But God” book and continues to do portrait photography for Country and Christian Music artists.
- To learn more about Hannah Corwin’s new book, click here: Hannah Corwin | But God
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts