Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
Teaching our children about the spiritual aspect of life is one of the most important things we can do as moms. In this episode, Mona and her daughter Mallory Corwin talk about Mallory’s journey to becoming a children’s pastor, and the unique way her church structures youth worship time.
Stay tuned to learn about the importance of getting your children involved in church and starting their own faith walk.
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts