Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
Becoming a mom can have a big impact on your body image. But the start of a new year means a reset to our minds, bodies, and spirits. So let’s have a calm reset to set the tone of a new season!
In this episode, Mona speaks with Grace Garrett, who is a Registered Nutritionist, to discuss body image and give tips for how to improve the way you view yourself! Although it can be tough, nutrition is so important for the health of the whole family.
Grace’s tips are going to help you take the pressure out of the food fight!
To learn more about Intuitive Eating, visit:
- To learn more about Intuitive Eating, visit: Dietitian Nutritionist in Washington, DC | Grace Garrett — Tepper Nutrition
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts