Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
As a mom, you’re supposed to be involved and know what’s going on with your kids. That shouldn’t be something to be ashamed of!
In this last episode of the Helicopter Mom Series, Mona discusses the rights and responsibilities you have as a mother, and how to stay informed with what’s going on with your kids this school year.
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts