Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
What exactly is a helicopter mom, and is it really such a bad thing? In a society that’s telling moms what they do doesn’t matter, should we really listen to people that shame moms for caring for and protecting their kids?
In this episode, Mona discusses why the term “helicopter mom” doesn’t deserve all the negativity!
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts