Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
Now that Christmas is almost here, moms everywhere are planning festivities and shopping for gifts, all while trying not to break the bank.
If you’re not sure how to make it all happen, look no further! In this episode, Mona and special guest Sarah Rainer discuss how to have an amazing Christmas celebration your family will love, without spending too much or leaving Christ out!
Sarah is a clinical psychologist who specializes in children and adolescent mental health development. Stay tuned to learn how to find the perfect balance for your family’s Christmas this year.
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts