Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
In this episode, Mona talks with special guest Sandy Austin about how we can work to prevent bullying.
Sandy was one of the most involved school counselors in the aftermath of the tragic Columbine school shooting in 1999. She shares the organization she created to support and encourage students going through challenging times.
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts