Here’s a peek at what to expect in this episode:
Have you noticed there’s a lack of tv shows with good values for your kids to watch these days?
In this episode, Mona talks with special guest, Lee Ann Mancini, about amazing and uplifting books and tv shows for your kids.
Lee Ann is a professor at South Florida Bible College and has several masters degrees in Biblical studies and more. She has created seven children’s books and a tv show called Sea Kids that teach foundational Biblical principles. The show and books cover topics such as fear, respect, prayer, forgiveness, and more.
Stay tuned to learn more about this award winning series that you and your children will love!
- Want more Mom Mentoring help from Mona?: MomsLikeUs Do ThingsLikeThis LiftAble TV Network Show
- MomsLikeUs Academy: Learn More
- MOM-entum Killer Quiz: Find out if your stuck in one of the most common ones
- Course: The No-Regrets Motherhood Blueprint — How to Raise Godly Kids in a World that’s Gone Crazy!
- FACEBOOK: /MonaCorwinAuthor
- INSTAGRAM: @mona_corwin
- PODCAST: Follow on Apple Podcasts